My name is Cza, and I am a creative free spirit seeking out enterprising ways to help make a difference to humanity, beginning with my family. I rarely stick in one place because I like to experience all the things — but when I find something I like to do, I put all my effort and focus on it (plus a little more)!
I founded an online jewelry boutique, Borealis Crystals, which focuses on selling unique, affordable, and meaningful jewelry pieces. Beyond that, it also serves as an advocacy platform for disability and mental health — causes about which I am passionate.
My primary focuses in life are my daughter and my husband. I am married to a person with disability, and he is one of my main inspirations to fight for a world where all people are equals.
Fluidic Agency, LLC is an Australia-based growth marketing agency that engineers optimized growth systems for B2B teams in need of clarity, direction, and predictable results.
As a full-time Growth Assistant for Fluidic Agency, I was responsible primarily for all media and public relations work related to one of the firm’s primary clients, MEKSI.
I performed the following tasks:
- Building lists of journalists/media contacts and conducting outreach via HubSpot
- Creating a digital media room/press office using Prowly and WordPress
- Crafting stakeholder interview questions and writing articles
- Writing and preparing press releases
- Building landing pages and crafting blogs
- Website updates (WordPress/Elementor)
- Creating and embedding CTA’s, popups and lead forms
- Sending targeted outreach communications to journalists via email and social media
- SMM — social media posts, graphics, copy, and advertising using Canva and Adobe Photoshop
- Social media post scheduling across channels: Facebook, Instragram, LinkedIn
- Assisting in the implementation of Facebook ad campaigns
- Task management using ClickUp
I currently work as a flexible assistant to a client in the personal development industry.
My present responsibilities include:
- Translating web content and various documents using AI software
- Proofreading translated content
- English language consultancy
- Uploading content to WordPress sites
- WordPress website maintenance (updating plugins, optimizing load times, tweaking design and appearance)
- Basic SEO
- Setting up automated social media sharing
- Setting up email automations
- Creating Canva graphics (blog headers, promotional content, etc.)
- Facebook group administration
- Task management via Monday.com
As a content writer for BuildZoom‘s Manila office, I had the following responsibilities:
- generating engaging, original content for their websites
- researching topics that would appeal to their target audience
- promoting their blogs via social media, direct email, and other methods to expand their readership.
I specialize in creating original, social media shareable content for various brands and small businesses.
I have used WordPress as a blogging tool since I was 14 years old, and have some experience creating simple original themes using HTML, CSS, and basic PHP. As such, I am able to manage self-hosted WordPress websites intuitively and effectively. I can also confidently work my way around the Divi theme.
Recently, I have started dabbling in email marketing using ActiveCampaign and social media scheduling using Recurpost.
My online jewelry business (Borealis Crystals, @borealiscrystals on Instagram) has been up and running since 2017. This small-time enterprise currently serves as my family’s primary income source. I am hands-on in all aspects of business, from marketing and communications to the more technical aspects of gemstones and jewelry. I maintain contact with more experienced workers in the industry for mentorship and informal training.
I write about my daily life experiences, struggles, and joys as a wife and carer to my husband Jared, who lives with severe Hemophilia B and a seizure disorder.
A typical column consists of 400-800 words, must be well-researched, and is reviewed with a critical eye by professional editors.
My column, HemoWife, is published weekly on the Hemophilia News Today website.
Advertising and Advocacy Communication Track
- Writer for the official student newspaper of the College of Mass Communication, Tinig Ng Plaridel
- Two academic papers featured in Sining del Pilar
- Best Thesis Nominee
I audited one (1) year’s worth of classes for the B.S. Industrial Pharmacy degree prior to shifting to Broadcast Communication in UP Diliman.