- 3 Work-Conducive Marikina Cafés with Wifi (2023)
Are you from Marikina and looking for a café with WiFi?
- No Filters, The “Lazy Parenting” Approach
How I'm Raising a Self-Regulated Child
- 2022 Wrap-Up + December Café Crawl in Marikina
- Lies My Depression Told Me: A True Story
- Buying a Leather and Wood Bag in Marikina
My column on Hemophilia News Today began in 2018 as a dedicated space for a wife to a person with hemophilia to share her unique perspective on being married to someone with a rare bleeding disorder.
My column has since evolved into a collection of colorful snippets of our wonderful life as a family living with chronic illness, mental illness, and disability as part of my greater advocacy to spread awareness of bleeding disorders and fight for a better quality of life.
Work with Me!
Are you looking for someone who can adapt to the tone of a writing project? Someone who will brainstorm a website concept with you and see it to fruition? Well, I'm here for you! You can check out my OnlineJobs.ph profile or contact me directly.