- Please don’t judge my struggle
There are valid reasons people choose to smile through pain
- 3 Work-Conducive Marikina Cafés with Wifi (2023)
Are you from Marikina and looking for a café with WiFi?
- No Filters, The “Lazy Parenting” Approach
How I'm Raising a Self-Regulated Child
- 2022 Wrap-Up + December Café Crawl in Marikina
- Lies My Depression Told Me: A True Story
My column on Hemophilia News Today began in 2018 as a dedicated space for a wife to a person with hemophilia to share her unique perspective on being married to someone with a rare bleeding disorder.
My column has since evolved into a collection of colorful snippets of our wonderful life as a family living with chronic illness, mental illness, and disability as part of my greater advocacy to spread awareness of bleeding disorders and fight for a better quality of life.